Welcome to the official PDHS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email pdhs97@gmail.com
All bios are listed alphabetically by first name

UPDATE: We need to get as many peoples addresses and info AS POSSIBLE! So PLEASE send your current info (even if you think you have already sent it)
to the Goodtime Reunion Company 1-800-454-9311
info@goodtimereunions.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A-C

Casey Ging

After high school graduation I went to college at the Univ. of Oklahoma were I studied Theatre Arts. I then moved back to LA for a while until I realized how much I loved the theatre and to really pursue that I needed to live in NYC. So I moved to New York City and I started and ran a non profit theatre company for 5 years. It was an amazing and fulfilling experience and I will always love NYC but I needed to be back in the California sunshine! So I moved back here to Santa Monica and have been living here with my boyfriend Leo and our two kitty cats! I am still living the glamorous life of a struggling actress!! I have a passion and I will continue to pursue it as long as I am still having fun!!! Pushing towards 30 does put things in perspective and I am starting to get the "settling down" and "baby" itch! So we'll see what life has in store!!! Can't wait to see all your faces at the reunion! Updates to come!