Welcome to the official PDHS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email pdhs97@gmail.com
All bios are listed alphabetically by first name

UPDATE: We need to get as many peoples addresses and info AS POSSIBLE! So PLEASE send your current info (even if you think you have already sent it)
to the Goodtime Reunion Company 1-800-454-9311
info@goodtimereunions.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

T-V

Terra Koehler (Cole)

After life at PDHS, I studied marketing at the University of Arizona. The summer before my senior year I met Ben, my husband, in Europe on the Semester at Sea program. After graduation, I moved to Denver, Colorado and worked in advertising. Ben and I were married in 2002 and moved to Santa Monica where we had a blast as newlyweds and somehow I managed to receive a visual design degree at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. We now have a wonderful home in San Diego and an even more wonderful daughter, Reese, who is 10 months old and is a joy to be a mom to. I currently am the Marketing Director for a company I part own called Optimal Nutrition, Inc., an organic meal delivery service (http://www.optimalnutritioninc.com/). Can't wait for the reunion!