Welcome to the official PDHS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email pdhs97@gmail.com
All bios are listed alphabetically by first name

UPDATE: We need to get as many peoples addresses and info AS POSSIBLE! So PLEASE send your current info (even if you think you have already sent it)
to the Goodtime Reunion Company 1-800-454-9311
info@goodtimereunions.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

K-M

Katie Daddona (Quigley)

I moved to San Diego to go to college and after graduating I went into Real Estate Title and Escrow. I met my husband not too long after college and we celebrated our first wedding anniversary in January. We share our home with our Chihuahua, Toby, and are looking forward to starting a family.



Kristy Martin (Mazzarelli)
klmartin22@hotmail.com

In 2000 I met Brian Martin while I was a Junior at BYU. He was up in Utah for a long weekend snowboarding with some friends, and it was a long distance relationship from then on. We were married later that year and he moved to Utah so I could finish my senior year and graduate in Elementary Education. We moved to AZ in 2001 (where he was from) and have since added three kids to our family. Tanner is almost 6, Kamryn is 4, and Payton is 2. Number 4 is a Boy and should come sometime in June. He is a custom home builder, and owns a framing company also. We are surrounded by family here and love it!


Michael McDevitt
michaeldmcdevitt@gmail.com