Welcome to the official PDHS 1997 blog.
If you would like to add or update your bio please email pdhs97@gmail.com
All bios are listed alphabetically by first name

UPDATE: We need to get as many peoples addresses and info AS POSSIBLE! So PLEASE send your current info (even if you think you have already sent it)
to the Goodtime Reunion Company 1-800-454-9311
info@goodtimereunions.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Q-S

Rachel Cohen (Coit)
Rcohen79@comcast.net
I live with my husband, 15 month old daughter, and St. Bernard in the Bay Area. After finishing my undergrad at USC, I went back to USC and received my Masters in International Education. I taught in Los Angeles for 4 years and then moved up to the Bay Area for my husband’s job 3 years ago. I have been working for a student travel organization for the last 2 ½ years in sales. We travel back to the desert every chance we get so my daughter can see her grandparents!!!